Seattle Good Business Network strives to provide resources for our members, and the community, to be as GOOD as possible. Our goal is to meet you where you are and help take you to the next level – whether you want to be more sustainable, achieve 3rd-party certification, or find city resources to help you grow! Stay tuned, we are working to create partnerships and opportunities to better serve you and the community. Are you a Seattle Good Directory member? Log in here to access your member benefits and find member-only resources, discounts, and more!
Good Business Resources
Local businesses are essential to Seattle’s vibrant local economy. It is our collective responsibility to protect our city’s natural environment and resources by reducing our impact in every way possible! Seattle Good Business Network works to help our members be as sustainable as possible.
- American Sustainable Business Council (ASBC)| A network supporting and educating businesses with a triple bottom line of People, Planet, and Profit
- Blue Daisi Consulting | Customized strategic plans to implement sustainable practices for small businesses
- Commute Seattle | Mobility partnerships and services for Seattle businesses and organizations
- Ecograder | Helping to build sustainable websites
- EnviroStars | Free incentives, resources, and recognition program for adopting sustainable business practices
- Sustainable Business Consulting | Strategic business and sustainability consulting
General Business Resources
- Business Impact NW – Get 25% off a Launch & Grow or Grow & Thrive class using promo code: NextLevel (Valid until: 3/21/2020) Find other opportunities like receiving $50 off small business local closing costs, and more!
- Community Capital Seattle
- City of Seattle Office of Economic Development – Small business resources and support
- Evergreen Business Capital Community Finance – Loan Programs
- Mercy Corps Northwest
- Ventures Nonprofit helps low-income individuals throughout the Puget Sound region achieve their dreams of financial stability through entrepreneurship.